Pete Wentz Weighs In


































He weighs in. Get it? Ha! I kill me! Pete wentz is taking his wife's side, more than
likely because she is withholding sex if he doesn't. He is saying things about why
critics, writers and bloggers, namely me, are criticizing Jessica Simpson for her
most recent weight gain. He says," I think that the media puts too harsh of a
spotlight on women in general, and I think it's a bummer. It's bad for young women.
I see it affecting young girls who come to our shows, and that's a bummer." He
added, " And when puppies cry. That's a bummer. And when my guyliner runs
out before a concert. That's a bummer." He also talked about true beauty. He
says, " Real beauty is on the inside, man." If real beauty is on the inside then why
did your wife get a nose job? And why do you spend thousands of dollars a month
on your wardrobe? If true beauty was on the inside then he would have married
a dog like America Ferrara, or however you spell that bitches name. It will be ok
Pete. Soon enough Jessica will lose the weight and you will say " Wow she looks terrific!
so much better than when she was...um... I mean... beauty is in the inside."
Source

No comments: