Lindsay Lohan Has Slept With Multiple Women





























Well it seems that Samantha Ronson wasn't the first girl Lindsay Lohan bumped
cunts with. In fact, for a while she lived with another woman. Her name is Courtenay
Semel and she is an actress. This is the thing I do not understand about lesbians.
Theres always one super hot one and another who is fugly as hell. That is the
case of Linday and Samantha. I would do Lohan all night but I wouldn't touch
Ronson with a stolen dick. This Courtenay chick I could have fun with. But this
is somewhat like the Portia De Rossi and Ellen Degeneres story. Ellen is fugly as
fuck and wants nothing more in this life than to be a guy. And Portia is just stunning.
Same difference, if a sex tape were ever to emerge from Lindsay Lohan's darkened
garage store room, I sure as hell hope it is with this Courtenay chick. Source



No comments: