Scarlett Johansson makes cigarettes sexy

I am Scarlett Johansson, I am a famous actress and I am
stressed out, so if you don't like it when I pollute the air and
give you lung cancer too fucking bad! Scarlett Johansson has
little consideration for others when she is going through a
rough time. She is chain soking in her apartment and her
neighbors can't stand it. She smokes with the windows closed,
fogging up the hallways with smoke. When the supervisor was
alerted, he confronted Johansson and she was quoted as saying
" Don't you read the newspaper? I am going through a rough
time right now." I am sure the neighbors pick up their daily
local post to learn about the habitual activities of their famous
neighbor. The supervisor then suggested that she crack a window
to prevent further complaints. She then sarcastically retorted
"Sure, I'll open the window and that will fix everything."
I would not be complaining. Actually I would ask if she needed
any cigarettes as I was running to the local store. More than
likely I would be in her aartment trying to woo her away from
Josh Hartnett. In case you are wondering what she is so stressed
about, is Hartnett being in New Zealand filming 30 Days of Night
Amber Sainsbury. They have been away for maybe a month.
I am sure they are not breaking up and she really has nothing
to be stressed about. But in case you were wondering if Scarlett
Johansson can be a diva, heres proof.

No comments: