Kellogg's Cereal Drops Michael Phelps


































When I was in junior high I used to wear a Burnt Crispies t-shirts that was
basically making fun of Rice Crispies and promoted marijuana. well Kellogg's
will not get fucked around with. Recently Michael Phelps was pictured on the
box of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes and now they have since taken his picture down.
Because he took ONE HIT from a bong. Damn. According to a Kellogg's spokes-
woman, she says, " We originally built the relationship with Michael, as well
as the other Olympic athletes, to support our association with the U.S. Olympic
team. Michael's most recent behavior is not consistent with the image of
Kellogg. His contract expires at the end of February and we have made a
decision not to extend his contract." What a bunch of cunts. If I were
Michael I would go to Amsterdam and smoke the best weed they had out of
the biggest bong that they had and tell the American veiwing public," Hey!
Look at me! I am 23 years old and will do whatever the fuck I want. " But
more than likely he will probably just lose more endorsement deals. Same
difference. He was on SNL and a number of other shows and commercials
and people still think he is a dork so it doesn't really matter what he does.
All I have to say is, rather you are an advertiser or not, your ass can't
swim as good as Phelps and have 0, 0 gold medals so fuck off.
Source

No comments: