Barack Obama Is Our President





























It is a new day and a new time is upon us. Ok that is about as presidential I
can sound. Anyway, Barack Obama is our 44th president as of noon ET here
in the United States. It was a pretty cool ceremony and I am still watching
it here on MSNBC. I think they are going to have a dinner in honor of that
old fart John McCain. Talk about stealing the presidential thunder. I am
most excited about this presidency because Barack is very serious about
energy independence and tackling the climate crisis without hesitation. I
also found it to be pretty cool that he didn't take any money from lobbyists
through out his entire campaign. I made phone calls for him, I volunteered
for him and worked closely with the Obama headquarters here in St.Louis.
And even though that peice of trash McCain won this state, I still did all I
could. Congratulations Barack! I hope the next 4 or 8 years are happy ones.

No comments: