Aubrey O'Day Is Coming To Playboy!

































In the March issue of Playboy Aubrey O'Day will be posing for the cover. Now
in the history of Playboy there has been a number of women who are on the
cover and not actually nude in the magazine itself. I am crossing my fingers
that this is not the case in this situation. Apparently she used to be a singer for
a band called Danity Kane or maybe it was a tv show. I am not sure but I don't
really care. This brings me to the point of this post. I am getting a subscription
to Playboy this month and I will start posting juicy photos and start a section
called "From The Back Pages Of Playboy" that show all the celebrity see throughs
and nipple slips and what not. So check back to see more celebrity skin and...
well that's it. More celebrity skin.
Source

No comments: