A Christina Brinkley sex Tape?































OK so that is not what is being reported right now. Apparently Christina Brinkley's
ex-husband Peter Cook has shot a video with his assistant Diana Bianchi featuring
the two having sex. It is also being reported that in the video Diana performs a sexy
little striptease. which is good news because she is pretty hot and only 18 years old
at the time. Apparently the assistants attorneys are saying that she had no idea she
was being filmed but when celebrities say "I didn't know I was being filmed" basically
means" I don't want people to think I am a little slut." Now this isn't HUMONGUS
news. However, if this Cook guy was smart enough to record a sex tape with some 18
year old bimbo, who is to say that he didn't record a sex tape with Christina Brinkley?
Now THAT would be hot. I will watch the story and see if anything developes. Also I
am surprised TMZ hasn't gotten ahold of this. I would like for them to do the investigating
for me. Again, if a CB sex tape surfaces you will be the first to know. Source

No comments: