The Odd Couple





























Hmmm. This seems odd. Ashlee Simspon and Nicole Richie usually don't hang
out with one another but I guess since Paris Hilton has found a new BFF and
Ashlee is notorious for not hanging out with ANYONE other than her sister and
boyfriend Pete Wentz, I suppose she decided it was time to do a little bit of
socializing. Of course Paris doesn't spend any time with Nicole either, as Nicole
is a mature and intelligent person who has her own baby and essentially...a
life. That and also Paris scares the shit out of children. So I can see a real future
for these two. They can talk about raising kids and what its like to settle down.
This is the last thing we expect from our stars. what people WANT to see is
them attending all the local clubs and checking themselves into rehab when
their life spins out of control. But not me. I enjoy the more mature celebrities.
Don't get me wrong, I love when I see losers like Lindsay Lohan making out
with her lesbian lover and trying to help her sister and mother become "famous"
which will never happen. it is just I don't wanna see drug addled stars get the
front page on a daily basis anymore. It was fun and cute when Lohan was doing
it because she is HOT. But Amy Winehouse? I mean saying the name alone makes
me wanna gag. Why do people care about this chick? That is if you consider her
a "chick." Female? Maybe. Attractive in ANY way? NO! Either way, more cute
celebrities coming your way on Monday. Stay tuned.

No comments: