Mandy Moore Is Still Alive

































I haven't heard alot from this broad lately. She is still smikin' hot and probably
still has movie making talent. That talent being that she is smokin' hot. Her album
came out just over a year ago and she is scheduled to play at some club Aug.23
and Aug. 30th. I don't know why we don't see more of her. Alot of people cram her
into the same hole as Britney Spears,Christina Aguilera, J.LO, and the Backstreet
Boys. More than likely because they all came about at about the same time. I
can honestly say I have never liked a Mandy Moore song but GOD DAMN is she hot.
It is just a matter of time before Saved 2 or something comes about for her in the
near future. But I am still not gonna hold my breath. The place she plans on
singing at by the way is Hotel Cafe. That sounds like the most run down pathetic
place for a girl of Mandy's calibur to perform at. But hey, to each their own. What
surprised me about the article I read on her is that her last cd Wild Hope was her
fifth studio album. Her fifth? It doesn't seem like she has gotten any media recognition
at all. I say her in that movie The First Daughter or something like that and she
sorta got naked. You didn't see anything though. Also she strips for a dude and is
begging him to sleep with him and he had one of those things that can fuck up your
life. What is it called? Oh yea morals. So hopefully she will become desperate enough
for attention that she will go nude in a movie or maybe the unexpected will happen
and she will do a Playboy spread. I tend to say that about alot of female celebrities
these days, but what can I say? I'm a guy. Stay tuned and maybe someday soon
we will see some Mandy Moore boobage. Source

No comments: