Eastenders Star Reveals Disappointment


EastEnders star Jo Joyner has admitted feeling "disappointed" with many of her character's plots.

"I have to be honest, in the past I've been a little bit disappointed with the way things have gone for Tanya," Jo told the Daily Star Sunday. "I really didn't think she'd be so mumsy. And I don't feel like I've made much of an impact since I've been in the show.

The actress revealed that she did not enjoy playing Tanya Branning explaining, "I spent a year just being Max's wife. But then things really took off when the affair was exposed. I loved the way Tanya took her revenge by burying him alive."

An insider revealed, "We've got huge plans for her character. And she's got the biggest storyline of the year to look forward to. Obviously we can't say too much but it's going to be explosive."

No comments: