Mini Me Is Pissed At His Sex Tape Partner

































First of all, I wasn't here when the Verne Troyer sex tape surfaced. So it is
pretty hysterical that this little dude managed to finagle a women into bed
AND manage to get a sex tape out of her. Here is some pretty disgusting
footage if you want to see it. I am sure the video has leaked onto the internet
but I am not in the mood to see a midget get some. So the real story on
this now is, Verne has decided to sue his sex tape partner for over $20
million dollars. Yes thats million with an M. Ranae Shrider his partner is
claiming she is innocent. But Verne says she repeatedly picked him up
and dropped him. That is kind of like child abuse. Actually according to
TMZ, she THREW him to the ground multiple times. This is a little funny
but I am sure it is tragic to Troy. Poor little Mini Me. First being threatened
to be eaten by fat bastard and now he has a girlfriend that throws him to the
ground repeatedly. Haha! I am sorry, but I cannot help but laugh. Source

No comments: