Brooke Hogan May Go Nude In Playboy































Hello folks! I am finally off of hiatus so keep checking back here for daily updates.
It seems that the buzz around Hollywood or at least in the Hollywood area is, Brooke
Hogan has been asked to pose nude in Playboy. That for sure is an issue I would
buy. According to The New York Daily News ; Brooke Hogan has been approached
to pose nude for the famous men's magazine, her publicist told the Daily News on
Wednesday. And she didn't say now. The "Brooke Hogan Knows Best" star,20, could
use a boost for her stagnant singing career. Hogan's 2006 album "Undiscovered"
reportedly sold just 127,000 copies. " No decision has been made at this time,"
her rep said. This is great news for me. Not necessarily the "best" news
because there are about 200 other women that I would like to see naked before
seeing Brooke Hogan naked, but I will take what I can get. Now I could shower
ypu with pictures of Brooke Hogan on the beach and tell you how terrible her
album is. But I wouldn't be showing you anything that you haven't already seen
or telling you anything that you don't already know. As for now, lets just cross
our fingers that Playboy will someday soon put out an issue that is actually
intriguing for people to actually buy. Well thats all for now. Keep stopping in
folks. Its good to be back!

No comments: