Meet Vanessa Curry


Here's where I would normally give you some information on Vanessa Curry with some links and pics, like I did with Western Kentucky's Nikki Diaz, Ohio State's Emily Seagraves or LuvaBull Robyn Villanueva. Since she may or may not be having an affair with Kobe Bryant, I have to take this post in a different direction.

Perhaps I was wrong about the real reason for Vanessa Bryant cussing out of Laura Lane. Perhaps the real reason is 18 year old Laker Girl Vanessa Curry. Oh wait, is she still a Laker Girl? Her name no longer has a link to her Laker Girl profile. Perhaps the rumors about the affair have some legs...

At least this time Kobe got the first name right.






Perhaps these ladies are next on his list, as he makes his way up the alphabet (Vanessa's Hudgens and Paradis):


I'm pretty sure that he won't be trying to join this family.

No comments: