The Heidi Montag Video Game




























Mmmmm. I never seem to get enough of this bitch. I like her. Her music video
sucks, and she is a talented hack that stars on the scripted The Hills. But I like
her. Nothing wrong with that. And the latest news on Heidi Montag is she will
be starring in a video game. It will be about her and Spencer Pratt. He said
about the game "its top secret. Lets just say that everyone will be addicted.
By this I hope he means there will be interactive sex games like in GTA:SA.
They hint at this when Spencer said that there will be an adult version and
a version for minors. Lame. Lame lame lame.I don't play video games, so this
post isn't for me. However, the more publicity this Heidi chick gets, the more
likely she will do a spread in Playboy. Trust me, I know these things. So, props
to Montag.

No comments: