Jack Black skips an opportunity to bang Jennifer Love Hewitt


I know. This idiot is probably full of shit but he
is still claiming that not too long ago Jennifer Love
Hewitt and he were on a set together when JLH
asked him " Let's hang out, go to my room..." and
decided not too cause he was seeing someone else
at the time. " I thought she meant her trailer but
then I realised she meant her hotel room. I didn't
capitalise on it though." He was quoted as saying.
Jack I know you're famous. Jack I know you have
golden records. Jack I know you are funny. But when
a tinseltown top cut asks you to go back to her hotel
room you go! Isn't this the guy who was engaged to
Laura Kightlinger? Not only am I saddened by this
but I am worried for Jennifer Love Hewitt's confidence.
I mean getting shot down by Jack Black. I just wanna say
Jennifer if you ever wanna bang me, ever want me to
" go back to your trailer" I am here. I want you to know
my offer stands until I am six feet in the ground.

No comments: