Pamela Anderson - latex dress and platform stilettoes

Has it really been ten years since Pamela Anderson rocked my world in Barb Wire? I remember the video release having extra footage over here in the UK. This pretty much consisted of an extended sequence of Pamela doing a striptease in a latex dress at the beginning of the film. If I remember correctly she got a soaking too. It was like an adult version of Flashdance, all tits and no tease.

Yes, Barb Wire is unapologetically smutty, but it's well worth a watch (or even to buy as it's only ten bucks at Amazon). Pamela looks fantastic throughout, and is especially appealing in a tight leather corset and lace-up gloves part way through.

While I reminisce some more, here are a couple of images of Pamela showing how celebs should be dressing on a night out on the town (although somehow I don't think many others would be able to pull this look off!).



KG

No comments: