Kate Winslet - PVC catsuit and platform heels

Here's a shot of the stunning Kate Winslet, back from the days before Titanic made her a household name around the world. Yes, back when she was a budding actress, she was in a film magazine pictorial showcasing various cinematic genres (I believe this was the thriller).

I could be making all this up, of course. After all, it was a long time ago and my memory isn't what it used to be. But still, we're left with a magical image of one of our hottest actresses in a seriously kinky pose. And I love those platform heels!

Regular readers will now how much of a quality whore I am, so apologies for the rather low resolution of this image. If you can source a better copy then please get in touch! My email is kgerlinky [at] googlemail [dot] com.

Before I forget, you can thank Trent for this entry - he insisted that I post this after hearing about it! :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

KG

No comments: